Monday, August 13, 2007

for you

It's the 13th day of the 8th month.
Both are rather odd(though 8 is even) numbers to cheer about.
But this is a day am real excited.
Is it due to the fact that I love these numbers?
Or is it coz,I like that someone who was born on this day?(it's you stupid!).
I wonder.
May be it was destined that Miss.sweet was to be born on the13th day of the 8th month.
No suprise,I fancied these numbers.

Found a in you balance that's so rare.
Mature but young n silly (s,u r @ times),
Serious,still humorous,
Classic yet contemporary.(stole this line.cant help it,suits u so well).
Have always brought the best out me.
Has always been gr8 when you are around.
Wish we met 25(or is it 30?) years back.

You don't know this blog,
And I may not tell you.
You may never come-across this,
But here I'm addressing it to you.
Why should this be written if it may never be read?

Well,you will get here,if you really have to.....

No comments: