Sunday, February 10, 2008

weekend

This is one of the most satisfying weekends in recent times.
Experienced happiness.
It's not that am not usually happy.
Got no cribs and am happy about things in general.
But the happiness I experienced yesterday was different.
It's the kind of happiness that makes you doubt your sanity.
You don't feel anything but happiness at that moment.
Now as I write about it,I just go through the same feelings and may be a bit of guilt.
Why should happiness provoke thoughts of insanity/guilt? I don't know.

Here is the the reason for this new-found happiness.
Met Madhan,the film critic @ Taj Connemara.
Was there to attend a presentation by SP Jain,Mumbai.
As I was getting out the hotel,spotted Madhan.
Went straight to him and wished him.
Told him the usual things and then specified what I liked about his shows specifically.
He asks the right questions. But he makes sure that the guy he questions is not frustrated or annoyed.
Madhan was real happy on hearing this.
Then he inquired a bit about me and we said good-bye.
The event may sound insignificant.
But it has done a ton good to my soul.
Don't ask me why.

Went to a play by Evam.
It's called 'Art'.
Spotted Vasanth,the director there.
But didn't talk to him because I wasn't sure whether it was him
As I was waiting @ the parking after the play,was checking out a hot sexy ......
bullet :D
The owner of the bike was about to start.
"Nice bike man",I remarked still looking @ the bike.
Was surprised to find that the owner was a westener.
His name was Robert.
Told me that he got it done @ Pudhupet by Sadiq.
"Enjoy Chennai!!",I wished him as we parted.
"Nice gal man",I should have told him. His gal was pretty.

It's pretty good pro-active weekend.
And the play?
Well,you will have to wait for the review as ain't lighter mood.

Wishes for a purposeful and great week !!!
Live !!!

No comments: