Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tradition

Shouldn't break tradition.
Even if breaking it,is yours.
Scribbling beyond 23:59 on sunday is my tradition.
Why? It's about sanity. To make sure that am sane.
I guess that's the case with all traditions.
To make sure we are sane.

Bohemian Rhapsody is on air.
Bohemian means 'socially unconventional'.
Rhapsody mean 'enthusiastic or ecstatic xpression of feeling'.
Wow! what a title?
The track indeed is Bohemian.
It starts real slow.
Then it picks up steam and becomes real fast.
Almost like rock n roll.
Then it slows down to a ballad.
It's gonna b over and am starting to like it.

Came across this list from a health-column.
Activity calories-burnt
Running 950
Skipping 800
Jogging 750
Squash 650
Soccer 550
Basket-Ball 550
Dancing 500+
Swimming 500
Wt-training 500
Tennis 450
Cycling 350
Stair-climbing 200
My question, how much does it take for making love?

Been to the metro-plus theater-fest this week.
"A Mid-Summer night's dream" is the opening play.
The Shakesperean play has been adapted to Korean culture.
It was pure magic.
The review is @
"Love Letters" was played yesterday.
There were just two actors/characters in the play.
The actors did an amazing job.
The play itself was brilliant.
Infact,It is the longest running play in India.
But somehow, I couldnt connect to it.
The story happens in America between two americans.
Played out to Indians by Indian artistes.
Don't feel that it is honest.
But the experience itself was good.

"The Hindu" is becoming a major influence of my life.
Have been reading it since I was in 10th standard.
It has been my gateway to the world around.
The more I have known it,the more I have loved it.
Have never found a daily that is so mature and honest.
It has influenced my thoughts,my life-style,me.
And am happy abt what it has done.
Weird! Weird to find that am so fond of a daily.
But that's how it is.
Met N.Ram,the editor-in-chief @ the theater-fest.
Regret that I didnt talk.
Am gonna associate myself with this daily that has defined and become a part of me now.

A Question before we bid adieu.
What will you be doing if you have everything you ever needed/wanted?
.
.
.
Write down your response.
Now you can go thru mine.
I will be ...
Spending time with bro n dad on a pet-project.
Taking mom to temple.
Spending time/making love with my other half.
Working smarter/harder than ever for what I believe in.
Writing down this blabber of a note.
Order of the list undefined.

You gotta wait to know what I belive-in.
Thanks to Ray Charles,Beatles,Pink Floyd,Led Zappelin.

No comments: